Has PayPal shut down your account and frozen your funds?
If you an internet or affiliate marketer, then the answer is probably YES!! PayPal recently ceased the operation of tens of thousands of accounts, since changing their operating terms, leaving marketers with little or no option to receive funds for their products or services.
But wait, there is a solution, and a VERY GOOD ONE!!
Introducing, the ORU Marketplace.
What is ORU?
ORU, short for 'One Race United', is a multi-faceted website offering access to discounts in health, travel, as well as a site where you can advertise your products and also engage socially online. But, for the benefit of this site, it has a very important online payments system, the ORU Elite Graphite Black VISA Card.
Features of the ORU VISA™ Card
- No credit checks, guaranteed approval
- No minimum balance
- Fee free, global member to member transfers
- Instant fund transfers
- In the US, set up direct deposit with your employer
- Pay your bills online
- Withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs
- Good wherever VisaTM is accepted
Benefits of the ORU VISA™ Card
- No overdraft fees
- Cash rewards are paid every Saturday
- Use MyFunds account separately to save money
- No monthly minimum or qualifications
- Advanced fraud protection and security
- Funds are FDIC insured
- Get paid to refer other people
Make Money With ORU
Earn $10 per direct referral and $1 per member they bring in when they pay their set up fee.
Then you earn $0.25 per month for every member in your team (A massive 10 layers deep).
Membership costs just $30.94 for your first month and then just $5.95 per month...
($30.94 includes a set up fee of $24.99 which gets you a ORU Visa Debit Card and then your first months membership fee of $5.95).